You will appreciate the value of a nice bath for your baby once you’ve struggled with nappy change, vomit, and worse. But you can realize that you will need all the support you can get when it comes to getting your squirmy baby tidy: a wet baby may be really hard to hang on to, particularly if he doesn’t like being wet. This is why the baby bath tub will make bathing your little one smoother and easier.
What Is the Best Baby Bath Tub?
Last update on 2020-12-22 / Affiliate links
1. Mommy’s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub Froggie Collection – Editor’s Choice
- Adorable froggie design
- Materials 100% Phthlate free
- Allows you to bathe baby in a safe, padded space
- Saddle horn keeps baby from sliding down in tub
- Inflatable. Prevents slipping
Last update on 2020-12-22 / Affiliate linksThe right size setting for your baby is created by the Froggie Collection Inflatable Baby Bath Tub. A secure, padding space is created by the air-insulated tub to bathe in the tub or on any flat surface. The saddle horn which is the first of its kind holds the baby in position and from slipping across the tub. There is also a handy drain plug at the base for the quick release of water.
Parents Approved for Tub Training
When you’re traveling and don’t want to bathe your baby directly in a hotel tub or sink, this inflatable baby bath tub from Mommy’s Helper can be a big help. It is a comfortable and safe space for your little ones, making every bathtime enjoyable while you are taking your vacation freely.
Mommy s Helper Inflatable Bath Tub Froggie Collection Review
2. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub – Amazon’s Choice
- BABY BATH TUB: Three stages of transition from newborn to toddler, comes with a...
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This bath tub for baby features an Infant hammock like sling inside the...
- COMFORTABLE NEWBORN BATH: Mesh sling provides extra support and comfort during first bath...
- TODDLER BATH: Toddlers are supported on the upright side of the baby tub with plenty of...
- EASY CLEAN: Mesh sling is machine washable and dryable, and anti-slip pads are...
Last update on 2020-12-22 / Affiliate linksA deep ergonomic build highlights this 3-in-1 baby bath tub that carries a growing baby best at bath time, offering them the best experience at bath time. With a supportive armrest and padded headrest, cutting the brace gives you a comfortable baby shower every time. The uniquely built hump inserted into the tub’s baby side will also help prevent their tiny bottom from falling down.
Mesh Brace for Support
Hammock for Support and Balance
The Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler baby bath tub with Baby Sling develops across three stages of your baby’s bath experience, making it one of the best choices to train your baby to get used to your home tub. To provide them with extra warmth and protection when bathing, the tub is also provided with a mesh sling that cradles newborns safely.
Sure Comfort Infant-to-Toddler Tub Review
3. Primo EuroBath, Pearl White – Best for Shower Use
- BABY BATH TUB: The EuroBath is one of the largest baby baths on the market and has a two...
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Infant Position (0-6 Months) supports baby's head and back before they...
- SUPPORTIVE NEWBORN & INFANT BATH: A gentle reclined position and pommel keep your infant...
- TODDLER BATH: Toddlers have plenty of room to play while they are supported by the upright...
- EASY CLEAN & MADE IN USA: Simple to wipe down with mild soap and water and easy to drain...
Last update on 2020-12-22 / Affiliate linksThe EuroBath is the very first “smart” bath because its distinctive anatomical form holds the baby in the perfect bathing place and stops the baby from falling under the water. The extra-large scale and double place make the EuroBath ideal for the baby’s second birthday and even beyond their very first bath. The European style that has been patented is also elegant, durable, and clean in design.
Biggest Baby Tub
Its scale is what puts the PRIMO EuroBath apart from other baby baths. Measuring 36″ x 21″ x 9″, it contains a drain plug that makes it easy and comfortable to drain the water. This feature also makes it the best choice to be put in your tub and your shower spaces.
Primo Euro Baby Bathtub Review | One And Done Baby Products
4. Summer Comfort Height Bath Tub – Best Height Adjustable Tub
- ELEVATED BABY BATH TUB: The Summer Comfort Height Bath Tub offers ultimate comfort and...
- NEWBORN BATH SUPPORT: The removable infant insert provides a comfortable incline for baby...
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE: The sturdy platform on this bathtub safely raises baby to parent’s...
- LARGE TUB SIZE: The secure and spacious design of this baby bath tub can support toddlers...
- EXTENDED USE: The platform later converts to a stand-alone kneeler or stepstool.
Last update on 2020-12-22 / Affiliate linksThe Summer Comfort Height baby bath tub delivers supreme comfort and ease for you and your child. The raised bath center makes bathing your little one simpler and easier for you at the best level. In addition, a gentle incline for the baby is provided by the removable newborn bath support which can be put in both the sink and bathtub.
Reversible Baby Bath Seat
Convertible Kneeler and Stepstool
This Comfort Height baby bath tub is a step up from daily baby baths. It comes with a removable platform that will easily lift the tub to a reasonable height, meaning you won’t have to slouch over to clean the baby uncomfortably.
Comfort Height Baby Bath Tub from Summer Infant Review
5. Munchkin Sit and Soak Baby Bath Tub – Best Bath Seat
- Non slip, compact infant tub holds baby upright in a safe seated position
- Keeps baby warm with optimal water levels measures: 25 inch x 16.25 inch x 15 inch
- Pull tub drain makes it easy to clean. Latex-free
- Built in support bump keeps baby safe and padded foam backrest adds comfort for baby
- Handle doubles as storage hook; 0 - 12 months
Last update on 2020-12-22 / Affiliate linksMunchkin’s Sit and Soak baby bath tub is designed to hold even the youngest babies in a comfortable sitting spot, this revolutionary non-slip tub has a padded backrest and built-in support hump, keeping infants comfortable in the warm embrace of the tub. A stable and relaxed sitting position also keeps the baby upright and safe.
Extended Storage Hook
Tall Padding and Easy to Carry Handle
For babies, the seating position is a nice bath experience but a little steep for newborns who appear to sink down into a little pudge-ball. Rather than washing them, you’re better off softly cleaning a baby anyway. This baby bath tub is the best option to consider when you are thinking to buy a bath seat for your little one.
Sit & Soak Dual-stage Tub from Munchkin Review
6. Blooming Bath – Baby Bath – Best for Sinks
- The BEST way to give your baby a bath
- Great alternative to traditional baby bath tubs
- Super soft and cuddly to keep baby happy and comfortable during bath time
- Fits most sink sizes
- Recommended for infants 0 to 6 months
Last update on 2020-12-22 / Affiliate linksBlooming Bath’s pedals hug every sink to build an adorable, safe, enjoyable and easy bath time environment for the baby, it is made from smooth, cuddly materials. The plush fabrics of the Blooming Bath cradle and comfort your baby like no other baby bath tub would. It’s a distinctive, simple, hassle-free experience that makes bathing more enjoyable.
Lotus Flower Shaped
Versatile Flower Lotus
For those who do not want to lean over and hurt their back, but also do not have room for a baby bath tub, this tub is the perfect choice for you. To fits your baby’s mood and theme, pick from eight different colored flowers that will surely make a great and adorable baby picture.
Blooming Baby Baby Bath Review
Do you really need a baby bathtub?
Think of how you really want to bathe your child. You don’t really need a baby bath tub, you can only sit with your baby on your lap in your tub, but he or she can splash on her own until your baby can sit on his/her own, consider this as your baby milestone.
Can you bathe a newborn in the tub?
Only two to three days a week will the newborn baby really need a bath, first a bubble bath, before his umbilical cord stump recovers, from one or four weeks after birth, then a baby tub bath, and finally, a tub bath, until the child will sit under his/her own and outgrow the baby tub.
How often should babies bathe?
There is no reason to give your baby a bath every day. It may be enough three days a week before your baby becomes more responsive, mobile, and interactive. Bathing your child too much will make his or her skin dry out.
How long should you delay the baby’s first bath?
The World Health Organisation (WHO) advises delaying the first bath for the baby until 24 hours after delivery or staying at least 6 hours if, for cultural reasons, a full day is not necessary. If the mom refuses to wait, others will postpone the bath for at least 12 hours or give ample time after two hours.
Should you feed the baby before or after a bath?
Do not bathe your child right after a meal or when they are hungry or exhausted. Giving a baby a bath at the end of the day is a smart thing. This will also set up a schedule for bedtime.
Table of Contents